The program is available to eligible members. Talk with your Women’s Care Florida provider if you are interested in enrolling.
Program Resources Include:
- Complimentary educational packet that provides tips and guidance during all stages of the pregnancy.
- Counseling and educational activities customized to each member’s condition and unique pregnancy needs
- Assistance with the coordination of benefits
- Regular phone contact with the OB team
- Help with issues, including obtaining medications and home health services when needed.
- Members identified as high-risk will be assigned a maternity nurse Care Coordinator who will provide health surveys, counseling, and coordination of services throughout the member’s pregnancy and postpartum period.
To enroll, contact AvMed Case Management at 1-800-972-8633 – press # 2 for Healthy Expectations.
We are available 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
© 2012-2016 Women’s Care Florida. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.