Cigna Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies
The CIGNA Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies® is a comprehensive maternity management program that offers:
- A full scope of educational, preconception counseling, and care management services to patients with CIGNA coverage who are pregnant or considering pregnancy.
- An initial risk assessment followed by appropriate prenatal education and care management that may include:
- Referrals to case managers.
- Information about medications to prevent and how to identify and react to pre-term labor.
- Resources about maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
- Ongoing assessments to monitor those who may become high-risk.
- Nurses to provide wellness information and answer health questions through email, telephone or mail.
- Information on prenatal care from the March of Dimes®.
CIGNA HealthCare Healthy Babies®
is a voluntary educational program for eligible CIGNA HealthCare members. Talk with your Women’s Care Florida provider if you are interested in enrolling.
© 2012-2017 Women’s Care Florida. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.