Bioidentical hormone replacement is a vital way to support a woman’s well-being as she ages.
Hormone pellet therapy is a unique treatment method that uses tiny hormone pellets that replenish the missing amounts of estrogen and testosterone. They are biologically identical, meaning that they are neutral, derived from plant compounds that have the same molecular structure as those made by the human body.
Hormone pellets are tiny implants placed under the skin delivering hormones in a manner that your body recognizes and flourishes with. The procedure itself is simple and is performed in the comfort of our office. Using a local anesthetic, the pellets are painlessly placed beneath the skin in the hip or buttock area. The entire procedure takes less than 15 minutes. The pellets slowly dissolve over time, and can last several months. To maintain the numerous health benefits, depending on the individual, the procedure needs to be performed 3-4 times per year the first year, and just 2-3 times per year thereafter.
- Enhanced libido and/or increased sexual desire.
- Increased mental clarity, concentration, and improved memory.
- Reduced fatigue and increased energy levels.
- Decreased body fat.
- Increased muscle mass and bone density.
- Consistency in moods – less feelings of nervousness and irritability.
- Relief from anxiety and depression.
- Improved sleep.
- Increased sense of overall well-being.
To make an appointment for a hormone analysis, contact one of the following offices.
- Women’s Care Florida, Absolute Health & Wellness
- Women’s Care Florida, Bay Gynecology
- Women's Care Florida, BayView OB/GYN
- Women’s Care Florida, Lakeland OB-GYN
- Women's Care Florida, New Beginnings OB/GYN
- Women’s Care Florida, OB & GYN Associates
- Women’s Care Florida, Partners in OB/GYN
- Women’s Care Florida, St. Petersburg Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women’s Care Florida, Williams, Goldman & Watson
Learn more information about hormone pellet therapy:
© 2012-2017 Women’s Care Florida. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.